Somerfield Ltd will dedicate a project manager, experienced in delivering difficult remediation projects, to manage the delivery of the works by using innovative approaches, advanced remediation technology (when appropriate) and efficient service delivery methods. Our project manager will employ ‘best practice’ approaches that will ensure the minimum amount of waste is disposed off-site whilst maximising the amount of material that is retained on-site.
To meet the needs of our clients AES offer a comprehensive range of services and expertise:
- Contaminated site remediation;
- Chemical immobilisation of soils;
- Asbestos management, removal and disposal;
- Service station and underground fuel tank decommissioning & removal;
- Sludge and sediment stabilisation;
- Enhanced bioremediation;
- Contaminated soil removal and off-site disposal;
- Acid sulphate soil management;
- Containment cell construction (lining, drainage and capping;
- Groundwater cut-off walls;
- Civil construction, sundry demolition and landscaping works as part of remediation projects;
Our goal is meet our client expectations for:
- Technical requirements of remedial works.
- Timeline for completion of works.
- Budgetary requirements for works.